Everyone who has tried the Cotman Watercolours from Winsor & Newton will agree with us: as student-grade watercolours go, Cotman is one of the best lines on the market. This set includes 12 high-quality, vibrant Cotman colours, an ergonomically designed brush pen with its own water reservoir and a mixing palette inside the lid. The fold out mixing tray is detachable so very handy and easy to clean. They come in a slim, beautifully curved case that fits in your pocket, alongside your Molecularis and / or Blanko Flip Book.
The Cotman Watercolours brush pen set is designed specifically for use when you're outside of the studio.
12 x Cotman watercolours: Payne's Gray • Lamp Black • Chinese White • Lemon Yellow • Alizarin Crimson • Ultramarine • Burnt Sienna • Yellow Ochre • Sap Green • Viridian Hue • Turquoise • Dioxazine Violet
· 12 Cotman Water Colour tones
· Ergonomically designed brush pen with its own water reservoir.
· Precision, synthetic tip that feels like your favourite paint brush.
· Pocket-sized with comfortable, rounded corners.
· With a mixing palette inside the lid.
Weight: 132 grams
Size: 8 x 13 cm